Even though I have been here over a dozen times, there are still a few things I have not been able to experience personally or with my family.
For this week's Magical Mondays, I am highlighting my bucket list for our Disney Vacation in September.
Disney Vacation Bucket List
(Some of these I've already done but are worth the repeat!)
1. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with the girls
2. French Restaurant in Paris - Epcot, World Showcase
3. The New Snow White Ride.. Just opened up!
4. Belle's Castle and Be Our Guest restaurant
5. Dole Whip in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.
6. Electrical Parade at Magic Kingdom
7. Hollywood and Vine Character Breakfast - Hollywood Studios
8. Embroidered Mickey Ears w/ the names for the whole family
9. The Christmas shop in Downtown Disney
10. Downtown Disney shopping... I need a new coffee mug!
11. Character photo ops and signatures (the last trip Bella really got into this!)
12. Going on the Dumbo Ride with my youngest
13. The new Fantasyland Parade
14. Visit Tom Sawyers Island
15. Afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian... they have a tea party for the little ones!
16. Enjoy a Gourmet cupcake from the Magic Kingdom (Chesire Cafe and pretty much every other park)
17. Enjoy a brownie sundae at the Ghiradelli Soda Shop
18. Eat and enjoy the music at Raglan Road in Downtown Disney
19. Eat and Drink my way around the World Showcase
20. Climb through the Swiss Family Tree House
21. Sport matching family vacation tees- I know this one is corny
22. Disney Junior Live on Stage
at Hollywood Studios
23. Let the the wiggles at Honey I Shrunk The Kids play yard
24. Camp out at Fort Wilderness
25. The Hubby pulling the Sword out of the Stone in Magic Kingdom
There are endless things to do at Walt Disney World resort, so it's important to plan in advance and know what you want to see and do. Otherwise, you will miss out on some of the timed parades and shows. I'm all for just winging it but this really is not a place you go to without a plan... unless you go multiple times:).