This isn't a New Year's resolution post because I think that we should be continuously thinking about self-improvement no matter how small our steps are.
I'm sure many of you have already heard of the SMART goals and this is not going to repeat that but it is important to understand the basic concepts if you want the goals you set out to attain for yourself to be successful. If you don't already know what SMART goals are, I would recommend researching it. Here is a helpful website on SMART goals.
- Start using a blog planner
- Take a blogging e-course... any recommendations?
- Organize all bathroom cabinets
- Clear out the toy room for baby nursery
- Start planning 80% of Bella's party, which is the beginning of March
- Develop a consistent exercise routine
What are your goals for January? Do you believe in New Year's resolutions?