It's been over a week now that I have reluctantly celebrated my 30th fiesta. While so much has changed in the past year, reality has awakened me to realize I have more work than ever to get started on.
I had a quarter-life crisis last year turning 29 and had a whole year to cope with the fact that I'm no longer a spring chicken. One of the things I did want to work on, my over all health, I have failed miserably at. Within the last few months, I've completely let that task go and was brutally made aware after viewing some pictures from my surprise birthday soiree my hubby threw me. Yeah, he's sweet like that!
Over the past week, I indulged in a makeover session to which I found that I was sporting the wrong hair style all along. I also managed to shot my first gun ever! I was terrified and made me realize how dangerous these things are!
Turning 30 has made me re-evaluate my life and with the closing of our very first home next week, I have created a bucket list of the things I hope to accomplish for this next year.
- Get healthy and fit.
- Grow an organic garden.
- Devote more time to my blog development
- Work towards a Proverbs 31 wife.
- Devote more time to prayer
- Be more environmentally conscience and educate myself on self sustainability.
- Be more present for my children and by present I mean engaged not just physically there.
- Finish my Bachelor's in Communications (expected Oct 2014)
- Write an eBook
- Start up my own business.... already in the works!
- Get a tattoo
- Make our new home into a haven.
- Learn how to handle a gun.
Maybe someday I will share my life long bucket list:)
Do any of you write bucket lists? What is your number one?