So you decided to take the plunge and start your own blog! I remember 4 years ago, when I decided to take my blog from a hobby to a money making blog. There was so much knowledge out there for me to absorb and I learned along the way but there are 5 things you should absolutely do now and I’m sharing them with you today!
2. My Husband and being a wife He has been a godsend and is so patient and kind to me. We have been through some rocky roads and we seem to work best together in these times. I am learning to be a better wife, a more patient and loving wife.
3. Little Smiles They are just the greatest form of therapy and the fastest way to lift a spirit!
4. Warm weather and barefoot I belong in warmer climates where flip flops are acceptable year round. The winter months are depressing and drag on. Once the weather picks up I feel a whole new spirit awaken!
5.Gods presence In the past couple months I have felt a coming home. To feel his presence in the sun and in the wind is uplifting. It lets me know that he is always with us, it's just a matter of us listening and believing.
6. Acoustic Music Or music in general... I start to hear that guitar jammin and I feel the beat in my soul. "The good thing bout music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
7. Making a difference If we have no purpose in this world, then we are all lost wandering creatures and that saddens me. If we see something wrong we should stand up and fit for the right and the good. It's the voice of the people and the masses that make changes in this world. Stand up and fight!
8. Adventures and Travel The world is full of history and stories, I long to learn and witness them. They help us grow and take the monotony out of everyday routine.
9. Planning Parties... It's just something I do!
10.Disney World I love Walt Disney World!!
I am a Wife and a Mother. I couldn't ask for a better set of people to call my family. I love being a Mom, although I didn't always think I wanted to be one. I am blessed to have been awakened to this calling and can honestly say I didn't know this kind of love could every exist. My husband is an amazing man who is so patient with me and loves me so unconditionally. He accepts me for who I am, the good and the bad.
I am a caregiver, teacher and life long learner. I once studied elementary education and for personal reasons I decided not to continue but I am a teacher at heart. I love browsing in the teacher stores and when I felt the calling to home school I knew was a vocation I could not ignore. I really want my children to have a natural curiosity for life and learning.
"Curiouser and curiouser!"
I am a little hippie. I believe in a better world were we can all just get along in peace and love. I think if people really took a step back and saw a life with out greed and power, the idea would catch on but our global society is concerned with material things and money. I have hope that one day I can have my own sustainable farm and not worry about where my food comes from and if it's safe for my family.
I am indecisive all the time. I could never pinpoint what I wanted to "be" when I "grew up". Just when I think I made a commitment to a decision, something pops in to my head and I'm second guessing myself all over again. Maybe this comes from the fact that I am OCD... the mental obsessive kind. My husband handles this very well. I'd like to think that I can do everything. While that isn't going to always be true... I am still free to have many interests!